FROZEN BUDD CALIPERS

Like I told you before I'm not sure about Budd
calipers but if it is a rear and hooks up to the
e-brake system and is the same as the Caddys were in
that time frame it screws in and out.  The Caddy had a
rachet type system for the e- brake.  I think it was
right turn would go in on one side and left turn would
go in on the other.  Not sure if it is the same
system! But it sounds like the same problem.  Damn
Caddy drove me nuts for a long time, before I found
out. RC

 --- Bruce Stubblefield <audiblefeast@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote: > Hello everyone,