Imperial Highway in use in Australia

HI Mick here, just had a nice drive with Fred from central California, a fellow 58 owner.We took my 58 coupe from Brisbane to the Gold Coast about 1 hour drive to a 50's do at Coolangatta.We both enjoyed the drive and the company.And had a old chat about Imperials.One thing Fred really liked, was my the bonnet ornament,witch his car has not got.(any Leeds, Fred would  appreciate) It is good to see The Imperial Highway working,a great site .  All the best Mick Maxwell 58 Crown Coupe