Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 10:34 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: TQ carb question

Hi All,
  I've been watching this thread with great interest.
On my 'new' '73,
 the engine and everything (including carb) is rebuilt,  but pretty much
unused for 10 years.
  I'm wondering about the carb, because:

When changing plugs,  #8 was gas soaked

Hot starts are long, require lot's of cranking

WOT pretty much chokes the engine to death.

the plugs I replaced are NGK's
I used Bosch platnums

I've tried following Kerry's well documented experience with the TQ in his
'73,  but I can't seem to find that topic in his section of the
site.

any  feedback is very appreciated

THANKS

Jack

81  Imperial 360 4BBL (might be for sale)

73  Scaring Cabs and making kids smile in NYC