Gas Tank Reairable?

Yes, the tank is easily repairable.  There is a company that sells  products
under the POR 15 label.  If you go on the internet and ask google for POR-15
you will find them.  I have used their stuff on tanks that were physically
unable to hold the weight of gas.  After the treatment, the tanks have
lasted for more than 15 years, with no further leaks." <