new servo

Its been a long time coming but after saving my pennies all winter I finally
had enough money to get Genie(1972 Imperial LeBaron) her new servo.I ordered
from Performance Analysis and I highly recommend them.They only have
reconditioned ones now as the supplier they had for new internal parts no
longer makes them.They look like new inside and I know as the first one I
got was damaged by the post office.There was no arguments just apologies
from performance analysis and they immediately shipped another.I put the
second one on today and it works like a charm.It will be nice to have heat
for those early morning drives to show n shines and air conditioning for the
ride home after sitting in a hot parking lot all day.I can't say enough
about Performance Analysis.If anyone has old servos laying around that they
no longer require I'm sure he would like them as that is now his only supply

Tony  1972 Imperial LeBaron(Genie