Hot August Nats

If I remeber right, the last Syracuse 'Nats show had
like 7,000 cars at the show- and on nights on the
streets, many people bring out their not-yet 25 year
old cars for cruises. Typically around the Syracuse
'Nats, there's about 10,000 or so antique, classic,
hot rod, or modern custom cars on the streets in my
area- not counting ricers.

I've always been out when the show is going on (one
year I left during the first day, other times been out
all that time), but many cars arrive a day early and
it's nice to drive around to all the area hotels and
see all the cars in the parking lots- like being at
the show only free. 'course got to be careful, they
dispatch the entire police force those nights to look
for speeders, loud exhausts, loud radios, etc., etc.

Since the way the cars at that show are laid out on
the fair grounds go by the order of when cars arrive
at the show every day, be cool if all the Imperialists
meet and came to the fairgrounds at the same time
every day- thus ensuring that all the Imperials are
together in a "section".... make our cars stand out
more then the do, etc. Just a thought.