54 Imperial parts car

Fumblefingers strikes again!

Sone sent me an email to my yahoo account and I accidentally deleted it before I finished reading it.  They were inquiring about the 54 Imperial owned by an old gentleman nearby.  That was all I got before I hit delete by accident.  DUH!

Anyway, the man has passed away and the car is still there but is NOT much.

Please email me again and I'll be more careful.
KerryP
Patch panels fabricated
Pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxx
dte.net/57imperial
Imperials -- 50 Limo, 57 roadster, 61's, 62, 68 Convert, 73, a 66 300 and a bunch of lesser marques