Help from So Cal Imperialists

Hi
 Elcoprts@xxxxxxx posted AD #5540 on 5-16-03 for parting out a 68 Crown
Coupe. I got a hold of him on the 19th and he said car was already
hauled off to the wrecking yard. What I need is our So Cal Imperialits
who love "yarding"  to keep an eye on the local yards and please let me
know when it shows up. He's from Whittier so it could have went to any
greater L.A. yard. I deduced from my e-mails that it might have gone to
Pick-a-Part in Sun Valley in northern L.A. It was probably hauled off on
5-19 or 5-20. Please let me know if/when you see it, or for that fact
any 67-69 Imperials.
I hope this does not violate any e-mail protocol by the Imp Cop.
Thanks
Don Savard

--
65 Crown Coupe