Please Welcome Frank Widick

New Subscriber(s): Frank Widick
Email Address is: fewidick@xxxxxxx
Member Location: San Diego, California

Car(s) owned: 1982 Imperial, Tan exterior with tan leather interior.

Self-Introduction: I'm an Aeronautical Engineer who has own my "82" Imperial
since 1983 (bought it in St. Louis as a demo). The car now has 197,880 miles
on it and the engine has never been touched. I've always loved the "look" of
the car however, some problems through its life have often caused me to
think about selling it.