62 vert in W. Palm Beach, FL

Hello Pete and List,

         I think I've seen this one and reported on it before when it was
at the Palm Beach Garage (About two blocks south of Ragtops on Dixie
Highway.).  It's visited this shop regularly.  Did it have a couple of
extra eagle crests on either the back fenders near the Crown nameplates or
on the front fenders?  I don't remember the "MPERIAL" plate.  Flamingo
Joe's is a detail shop just west of Ragtops, on the other side of an alley
the businesses share.

         Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Greg Gryczan
West Palm Beach, FL