Please Welcome Carolyn Kildew

New Subscriber(s): Carolyn Kildew
Email Address is: mrsgreenjeans@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Bristol, Wi

Car(s) owned: 1977 New Yorker Brougham(Jasmine Yellow w/goldish tan vinyl
top)
2 door.

Self-Introduction: I purchased this car a couple of weeks ago at a car show
in Jefferson
Wisconsin.  I was looking for an older classy looking yellow car and
certainly found one.  I named her "Rose Bud".  The only other older
car I have ever owned was an 81 Eldorado - same color combination. I
sold it a few years ago and always regretted it.  I also owned a 76
VW Bug (same color).  I just love the yellow cars !!!.  I am looking forward
to driving Rose Bud around this summer.