Iml- Photos needed - junkyard

Hi again - I have yet another photo request

I am trying to puit togather the page in the program booklet  ( wpc
nat'ls)for the junkyard run to french lake auto parts - 160 arces of very
cool junk alot of vintage ( the imperial trim parts are stashed in the old
abulances over in Gmland by the way........

ANYWAY
                 I am looking for something to use for graphics - in the
road warrior movies - anything chrylser/dodge/ plymouth???   Any  other
images that anyone can think of??

awhile back there was a paper folding project where you could print out a
654 Imperila and fold it - from th enet - my email crashed and I lost the
site - anyone rember if that was a post from here?

And I am only getting crappy print outs from the Iml for the beverly
hillbilles - I need as nice of one as possible - Mr Ebsen will autograph it
for my program booklet ( how cool is that???!! cooler than the dodge charger
model that we hope to have Daisy duke sign for a raffle)

Mr Ebsen just turned 95

OF course dale Andersen is doing the text for the booklet - so that takes
all the fun out of a possiblity of having a contest for who can guess the
most mispellingas and grammerical errors that will be in the book, be a
chance to win a prize.
Did I menation that this is held in the township of Plymouth Mn - the only
place on earth where you will see ford vic cop cars with a big huge plymouth
wrtten on the side - worth the trip just for that photo oppertunity.

For another Fund-rasier we  will be having a betting pool on who can
prediect the exaact time and place  when  I ( the art director )  and my ex
-husband ( the president ) will have words ---
It'll happen we might as well make money on it.