From: "Jim Gathmann" <jim_gathmann@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <mopar33lv6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "ImperialList ImperialList"
Cc: "EEK EEK" <eek@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2003 8:38 PM
Subject: Re: [mopar33lv6] Re: Air Compressors

This thing only has 4 wires- not the 5/6 you
describe.
Two must be grounds- as my ohm meter says they go to
the metal case of the compressor (chassis ground?).
Then there is a plug/connector harness on the side
with two wires attached to it- one red, and one white
(or yellow- hard to tell).

Could it be that one ground and positive are for the
compressor, and one positive and ground are for the
release valve? This unit appears to have a resonator-
looks like those collector cans you can get for
aftermarket horns/sirens...

No other wires on the thing. There appears to be 3
places for hosing to hook up- so perhaps one
pressureized/compressed line for front, rear, and then
a vent???