68 4DHT

This is the time of year, in Philly, at least, when the Green Dust covers any and everything. Especially my black Imperial. It is also time for me to move. I won't be taking this Imperial although I will be looking for a newer one when I am settled in OR. I won't have the resources needed to garage and preserve my '68 in my new home for some time and leaving her out in the elements just isn't right.

I spent today making some photos to describe this car, later I will list the car with IML and Ebay. If anyone is interested in looking, the URL is attached.

EdH
'68 LeBaron FDHT

http://homepage.mac.com/printbear/PhotoAlbum9.html
http://homepage.mac.com/printbear/PhotoAlbum10.html