Imperial ramblings

First off, a big "thank you" to all who responded to my
oil pressure problem.  I hope to get it taken care of
this weekend.  As usual, there are many helpful souls
out there!

One last thing about the list postings.  I read 'em all.
Roses, Dodge trucks, artworks, literature, ads - it's
ALL great info.  As Hugh said, who else likes our cars
as much as we do?

My only point is, that trimming posts, as well as changing
the subject line would be an IMMENSE help.  You have
to remember that those of us that use DIGEST MODE
don't receive separate e-mails.  We get 'em in large batch
files, all at once, and scrolling down thru page after page
of repeated stuff is a pain!  Not to mention that it's easy
to skip over a message if you are scrolling for long stretches
of 20-30 messages all strung together.

Thanx for listening . . .

By the way, did anyone notice that the 81 limo from the Burt
Reynolds movies is for sale?

http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.com/10/1/0/46585710.htm

Dan Wing
Marcy, NY USA