Please Welcome a New Member Bruce Horton

Please Welcome a New Member Bruce Horton

New Subscriber(s): Bruce L. Horton
Email Address is: bhorton@xxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Windsor / Detroit

Car(s) owned: I don't own any but I'm seeking to find one with your help.

Self-Introduction: My name is Bruce Horton. I am the Senior Manager for
Systems Deployment and suppot for MOPAR, a Division of DaimlerChrysler. I
live in Canada and work / commute to the United States on a daily basis from
Windsor where many Imperials were built (I was there when "Old Blue Eyes"
took posession of his Imperial that was dubbed the "FS" Imperial. Prior to
coming to the United States I was the Systems Manager for Chrysler Canada
Parts, Service and Technical Division.
I'm a novice with classic cars and I'm seeking assistance on finding a 1965
Imperial Coupe or convertible in excellent condition. I've started to search
web sites and discovered this one. Any assistance / advise on how to find a
1965 would be greatly appreciated.