Idler Arm Replacement found

My black 68 LeBaron has a different steering feel than the green car.  The
wheel return to straight is not as powerful.  I was suspecting improper
alignment, but I would not be surprised if it also has a Chrysler idler arm!
The previous owner apparently took many such shortcuts in maintaining that
vehicle.

D^2, 2x68s