Starting work on the floor

Tonight I started working on the floor of my NYB.  There is quite a bit of
rust and in my experience, it is always worse than it appears at first.  I
started by cutting out some of the material that was rusted from the area
under the driver's seat.  There are two layers of material in some areas so
I had to cut away the top layer to gain access to the bottom layer.  That is
easier than trying to repair the bottom layer from under the car.

http://www.nybclub.org/membercars/bradhogg/76NYB/index.htm#floor