----- Original Message -----
From: "Dick Benjamin" <dickb@xxxxxxxxx>
The idler arm is on the passenger side of the car, not the steering box.

I believe that most catalogs (all?) show the shorter arm as used on the
lesser MOPARS, not the one required for the Imperial.   The old one can be
rebuilt - there is considerable info on this on the IML site, check the
archives.

Dick Benjamin