----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Boekhout" <charger69@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Been there, done that! The C-body Chrysler Idler arm is different
than the Imperial Idler arm, in other words, you can't just take an Idler
arm destined for a Fury, or a Newport and bolt it on Your Imperial, it is
NOT the same part. My experience is with the 69-73 Fuselage Imperials, and
earlier years may be different, but one thing I am sure of, the C-body idler
arm does not fit the 69,70,71,72,73 Imperials.