New glass source

The webmonsters get a lot of contacts from folks selling 'stuff'.  This is
the first one that seems to have some value to the list.  This outfit claims
to be able to make glass for any car and the prices are very reasonable
compared to the other outfit that does this kind of stuff (in Finland).
Still cheaper to find a good used windshield or sideglass but if you cannot
than this type of service is about the only option to replace your rare
glass.

We have not knowledge of the quality of this company and pass it along as
information only.
________________

"SPARSE GLASS*"

Laminated Glass for Out of Production Classic Cars or Custom Made Vehicles
at Sensible Prices!

             "All prices quoted in Australian Dollars"

   USA CUSTOMERS NOTE 1 AUSSIE DOLLAR=60 CENTS!

 Curved front screens
Curved rear screens
Curved split screens
                                        If we have the moulds for the glass
you require you will pay only:-

$250 for one screen**
$1075 for 5 screens** [$215 each]
$1950 for 10 screens pro rata [$195 each]**
                         If we have to make up a new mould [which cost
$500]***you will pay only:-

$750 for one screen*
$1375 for 5 screens* [$275 each]
$2150 for 10 Screens pro rata [$215 each]*
[Cost of mould plus $100 {ie.$600} reimbursed to client who placed original
order once 25 screens are sold in total by Sparse Glass]

* Meets all Australian & international safety standards

** Plus packaging & freight if applicable.

*** Clients may have to supply template or old screen if requested.

NOTE: All orders require 50% deposit & balance when ready for delivery.
Clients to arrange own insurance ex factory but note that screens are well
packaged and failing a severe transport disaster, damage in transit is very
rare.

EMAIL : Peter c/- info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Fax: [08] 8376 3612

SNAIL MAIL : Peter c/- PO Box 522 Plympton South Australia 5038

    WEBSITE : www.sparseglass.com.au

KerryP
Patch panels fabricated
Pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxx
dte.net/57imperial
Imperials -- 50 Limo, 57 roadster, 61's, 62, 68 Convert, 73, a 66 300 and a
bunch of lesser marques