'81 EFI coupe on ebaY

There is a very nice looking original EFI coupe just up the road from me (in
Riverside CA) running on ebaY at no reserve (current price $1000).   The car
is a perfect twin to mine excepting that it has the fake wire wheel covers
instead of the snowflake wheels, and it has the AM-FM Cassette radio (mine
has the AM-FM-CB).

The seller implies that it is an FS, but of course it is not, as it is black
with a red leather interior.   From what I can see of the car, it is in very
good shape, with a "recent engine overhaul" (whatever that means), but it is
still EFI, and is apparently running well.  It appears that the automatic
power antenna may be stuck in the up position (not a big deal).

The URL for this item is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2412207928

Dick Benjamin