Digital Dash

In my attempts to get my Dynasty even closer to an
Imperial, I got a cheap, used Digital Dash for a '93
AC/AY to go into my '92 Dynasty.

It arrived today, and looks like it will fit in my
dash just fine.

Now I just have to figure out how to wire it up!

Anyone have a '92 or '93 FSM info on the digital dash
(how it wires up, how it works, etc., etc).

This dash has a speedo, trip, volt, temp, oil
pressure, and fuel level on it (alone with the
assorted idiot lights an such).

I have no reason to suspect that the dash is bad, but
it isn't tested. I'd like to test it outside of the
car on my desk before I go and pull the dash off! I
can (with my electrical goodies/toys) reproduce the
signals one would get going to the dash to supply the
inputs, voltages, etc- so I should be able to figure
out if it works or not before installation.

Here's my questions I'd need to know the answers to:
1) Does the speedo/trip use the speed sensor pulse
output or a special voltage scale from the body
computer?
2) Does the volt gauge just monitor and display the
voltage of the 12volt electrical system?
3) Does the fuel level gauge get it's input from the
fuel level sensor?

I'll have to get the harness/connector for this
cluster from the dealer... be an interesting project.
I also located and got the auto dimn mirror (not
arrived yet) so now all I have to locate is the
navigation system overhead console, the rear headphone
jacks, and a few other odds and ends and my interior
will be at Imperial specs (and then some).