TX Spring meet?

Hi all.

I may be too busy next weekend, and the weekend after may start getting too
hot.  This is a real short notice, but how about some of us getting together
tomorrow (Sunday, 13).

If so, we can meet at the department of Mechanical Engineering at UT (real
close to I35, can specify directions).  If we see enough of a repsonse, may be
we can go through with this.

D^2