66 master cyl.

I'm not worried about judging because i guess I'm
going more modified here. I'm going to be
installing an electronic ignition system next week.
Basicly i just need to know; if I order a Master
Cylinder for a New Yorker (71-73), or an Imperial
(71-73) ; if it will match up to the 4 bolt pattern on
the booster I already have. I have disc brakes on
the front now. I need a Master Cylinder that will fit
this bolt pattern, & had discs & drums. Thats why I
thought maybe early seventies.

Loyal