56 Imperial

As for the brakes I think it best to just be clear to all members who own them exactly  what to buy for these cars rather than each one wasting time and money to find it out on our own. Be specific if a product or company has helped and just what to buy. I know Id appreciate it.
I also need a set of decent wire wheels for  a driver, a 5 button tranny switch,a radio,  radiators one a/c one not, is it possible to find a car with decent leather(white) that I can change the fabric on? Anyone making that fine glove leather its different from any other car Ive seen??? RJM