Gotta fly................

Well, I suppose that it is time for me to unsibscrube to this list.  It's
been fun and I've made some great friends, but it's kinda time for me to
fly.....................

............and I suppose this is in large part to the fact that I have sold
both my Imperials.  My 52 4 dr sedan went to fellow list member Dan a couple
of months ago, and my 52 Crown Limo went to a nice fellow from Ohio today.

This list has been one of the most informative of any around.  It is
populated by the nicest bunch of people.  And the web site is tops.  I'll
miss it.

I know that ownership of an Imperial is not needed for participation on the
list, but it's just not the same if I don't have at least one, so that's it
for now!!!   Best to everyone!

John