my 1960 le baron arrived saftley

Wow I got my 1960 Le Baron yesterday, I have been waiting 3 months fro it to arrive from the usa to new zealand and it was sure worth the wait.
I brought the car of ebay in December from a guy in north Carolina , it needs a huge amount of work to get it on the road but I am very pleased that most of its chrome etc is all there, there is a bit of rust but is repairable and not beyond repair , needs a major engine job as the guy never had it in storage for aprox 10 years, so I rescued it just in time, the dash is so cool and boy there's heaps of room in the back, I really like the way the back doors close on their own , the interior has been redone but I have a feeling its not exactly the way it would have been originally, but its nice anyway.
the hood lining is wrecked but I guess that easy to fix,
its black and the paint is very bad in areas and good in others but I quite like it like that as at least the kids will be able to touch it without me screaming don't touch every five mins.
Its got all its original hub caps which I wasn't sure cause it was really hard to see in the photos so that was great, its windscreen unfortunately like them all has a crack in the centre.
could anyone tell me  how many pillared 60 le barons are around as I would love to know aprox,
hope I haven't rambled for to long but I really wanted to tell all the imperial friends about my new car as I am rather excited about having it here and it seemed like forever for it to arrive.
take care
Tracy Jennings