'65 HEATER CORE NEEDED

Before the original poster of the request spends mucho
dinero on a new or NOS heater core, remember that any
decent radiator shop can repair heater cores.  The
core would have to be really, really shot to be beyond
repair.  And since this style core was used for
several years, a decent used one should be obtainable
from some of the vendors listed under the "Parts"
section on the club website.

Elijah
1965 Imperial LeBaron
1970 Imperial LeBaron
(3) 1971 Imperial LeBarons

=====
-- "My samoyed is smarter than your honor student."