From: "Ken Miller" <kdmiller@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 9:12 AM
Subject: 1967 Interior Lights (was: IML: Electrical questions...)

> This brings up another curious '67 anomaly.  This "little cylindrical
thing" (as Chris called it - a perfect description!) seems to be an illusive
installation on 67s.  I have seen a number of 67 parts cars and have found
that some have the lamp installed, some don't.  In my particular car, the
wiring harness was present but the lamp was not (I added one from another
67).