80s Imp

How much would it take to ship it from texas (no?) to
central NY state?

And how much are we talking in terms of repairs?
Problem I have (and it's a big problem) is that parts
cars are illegal in my area. Any cars I own must be
road ready and inspected, insuraed, etc at all times.

And since the Mayor hates my family (long story, I'd
tell you all in the Salon if interested), I'd almost
certainly get in trouble:(

But I think I could swing anything which takes a month
or so to get legally running.

I've never even seen a 80's Imperial in person but
once because they are so rare in my area. Even late
80's M-bodies seemed to have disappeared by the mid
90's, and there were tons of those here once:(