Fun Again

If there was one in my area, I would:)

Problem I have, is that in my area, nothing lasts 5
years because of the road salt. All the Imperials that
were sold anywhere near me have long since rusted
away.

My Dodge was imported from down south, and has a 100%
mint body (Perfect paint, no rust or dings ANYWHERE).
Looks like it just left the production line, and
entered a hot rod shop (hehe). The tranny is the only
thing wrong with the car. 'course that's a big
problem, but, the rest is just in such nice shape
(urg!)!