Aerial's and fraudsters.

Dick, and fellow Imler's

I thought that the seized in the up position aerial syndrome was a factory
option
which was preferred over the factory seized down option, mine has the
enhanced
version where the two pin plug has to be disconnected as the motor runs
constantly,
i could go to the trouble of fixing it or replacing it but i can't be
bothered because the
motorised aerials annoy me.

On the subject of fraud an ex-Imler who is off the list as his car is up for
sale
had someone offer him the dodgy cheque for too much money scam, he smelled
a rat and e-mailed me for my opinion which fortunately coincided with his
concern.
The offer came from someone with a French e-mail address something like the
following example scumbucket@xxxxxxxx at the time his car was listed on the
IML only, i forwarded him the post about this scam, it had gone just as one
of the listers had described until he declined the offer.
So if you have an offer that is too good to be true it probably is too good
to be true.

Neil 82 Imp
London, England.