Kanter carpet

With Spring finally arriving in England this weekend, I decided to get the Imperial out of storage.  She fired up after four cranks of the engine, which surprised me after having been stood since October!  I cleaned her up, polished her and fitted the new carpet set I had off Kanters last fall.  I was pleased with the carpet that it took very little fitting and looked very, very good.  The only reservations I had at first was that the pattern had been taken off a 63 and up Imperial with a smaller tunnel bump.  When I ordered the carpet I also ordered an extra yard to recover the kick panels and also the bottoms of the door panels, which have yet to be done.  Believe me, with an extra yard you only just have enough to do these areas.

It sure felt good driving her again after the winter lay-up.

Dave & Tracy Sherratt
60 LeBaron Sedan
England