first drive

Hi All.
We had a break in the weather today and I decided to get the Imperial out and go for the first drive of the 03 season and it was great.
I can,t wait till July for the big Chrysler show at Carlisle I will be there the whole week end with my Imperial hope to meet all the great people on this list again this year.
Bob