To: IML
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 12:21 PM
Subject: IML:

Hello all you listers out there.  Hope all are well.  I'm wondering if anyone can steer me in the right direction as to where to locate the leather material for a '68 Imperial convertible interior.  I also need the back-up light lenses and surrounds that mount in the back bumper.  I think the '67 has the same set-up. Sort of related is the fact that I have a '76 Cordoba for sale.  The reason this is related is that I will use the procedes to help in the restoration of my Imperial.  Thanks, IML'ers!