For Sale: 65 Crown 2dr HT

Hello fellow Imperial fans!!

I have a 65 Imperial Crown Coupe 2dr Hardtop for sale.  It runs good, drive it anywhere, and it will have a fresh paintjob on it by Monday.  It's light blue metallic with a black top (black paint in place of the vinyl top). Also, it has new carpet and re-upholstered front bucket cushions (the rear seat is fine the way it is).  I'm asking $3000.00, or best offer.   Will have photos available to email by Monday.

Please inquire at:
braysautobody@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you!!
Chris