Suggestions on Disc Brake conversion?

I couldn't agree with Kenyon more, here.  The only times I can think where
such a difficult disc brake re-engineering job could be beneficial is if you
do a lot of trailer pulling with your 37-year-old Imperial.  Or
autocrossing....  Even then, the point of diminishing return for the effort
involved comes up very quickly....

My suggestion?  Don't do it!

Mark in Westminster, CO
1952 Chrysler Imperial 2-door hardtop (tiny, double-leading shoe Lockheed
brakes)