Wilmington, CA - Junkyard imperials

I was down at Kilroy's Pick Your Part in Wilmington, CA (on Blinn Ave but
PCH) today and found TWO 1969-ish Imperials.  Both had the Budd discbrakes
(calipers gone but rotors there) and not much trim left but the dashes were
fairly intact. The 440s were pulled but the trannies were still in there.

I think the rims on the back were still on, that would be a source of the 5
on 5 boltpattern axles or the entire rearend (no suregrips) if someone
wanted.