Carlisle cars

====================
From: "Rob P" <fristpenny@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: 2003 Carlisle show attendance ?

Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 10:36:05 -0500
Jim,
The Carlisle fun field is not only for finished "show" cars. There are
plenty of them there, but there are just as many works in progress.

From: Jim Gathmann <jim_gathmann@xxxxxxxxx>>
until the Dynasty is ready for show (I don't want to
>bring it out into public like that until it is
>finished:)
=====================

Jim,

Rob is right.  Chryslers at Carlisle is a
 MOPAR show, and
any and ALL MoPars should be there.

Last year was my first, and I'll tell you,
the cars ranged from 'rust buckets' to
better than new trailer queens.  Most
of them were just average daily driver
types, (which I prefer checking out).

My car is FAR from perfect.  It looks
way better in photos, and I still show it.

Dan Wing
Marcy, NY  USA

imp1983@xxxxxxxx

Only $9.95 per month!