Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2003 5:21 PM
Subject: IML: Spedo light?????

I have three 62 Imperials, a 2dr, 4dr & LeBaron. The gages light up at night on all of them, except one gas gage, but the spedo light does not work on any of them, so it is difficult to check my speed at night. Does this run off a different circuit than the gages? I'm sure there must be an easy fix, I hope?
Denis RWC