Question re. '66 radio/reverb

Dick...was curious if you ever came across anyone who sold nos or repro
replacements for the trunk-mounted reverb in the 1966's? The one in my parts
car is pretty messed up if not completely shot! was just wondering if yourself
or any other IML'r has come across a source and what years might fit
besides '66?...thanks all and especially you Dick (you really should write a
book with all the replys/answers/helpful hints you, and other members, have
supplied.
Thanks again!
Dan Melnik