Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 4:48 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Blowing fuse no 6, 82 imp

Help needed please,

This is plea for anyone with past history of fuse no.6 blowing on 81-3 Imps.

I haven't had time to look at the car yet, i only noticed this morning on
the way to work
that the illuminated entry was not working, when i put a new fuse (30 Amp)
in it just
blows straight away.

Fuse 6 covers : -
stop, under panel & door courtesy, map/reading light, door key cylinder,
trunk, ignition switch, under hood & vanity mirror lamps, electric mirror
motors, ignition switch time delay relay, electronic chimes, electronic
search tune memory, illuminated entry electronics, electronic cluster memory
& security alarm, electronic cluster seat switch.

So you see why i am asking for a bit of guidance as i could spend a long
time stabbing in the dark.

Thanks in advance,
Neil 82 Imp.