Please Welcome a new Member Fast Frank (1960)

Please Welcome a new Member Fast Frank (1960)

New Subscriber(s): Fast Frank
Email Address is: fthorley@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Flint, Michigan

Car(s) owned: 1960 Chrysler Imperial, Currently Black, VIN 9104114900

Self-Introduction: I just got this car today from a friend as the price was
right. I also own a bright red 91 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 with only 29K miles
as a summer car. Imperial body and crome looks good, but interior is rough
including the radio is missing. Engine runs smooth and doesn't smoke. I was
told to put a lead additive in with hi octane gas. I have a lot to learn.

My nick name of Fast Frank is related to 35 years of sailboat racing.
Married 40 years with three grand kids.