Valiant tow car?

Ah, Mr. Ellinger,

Thinking of using an Imperial to tow your 65 Valiant, eh?  It is this kind
of inspired lunacy that got most of us here in the first place.  It might be
even better to get a 71 Imperial for the job.  It would match the 71 Valiant
as well.  The fuselage cars are not in high demand and are strong as an ox,
with the redoubtable 440 under the hood.  Very comfortable too.  The two
cars would be a show stopper combination.  An earlier Imperial would be OK,
but I can't help feeling two 71s together would be a phenomenal combination.

Hugh