Seperate dealerships IMP

Hugh, You are absolutely correct, there are people my age (50) who do not
know what an Imperial is and when you consider that the last was rolled out
a mere 10 years ago that is pretty pathetic. The same error was made with
the LHS - no one knew what an LHS was , however , ask anybody what a Lexus
or Infinity is and you have immediate name recognition. BTW has a decision
been made as to the date and  location of the Texas Imperial meet?