i know im not supposed to ask this question

i know im not supposed to ask this question

hi there everyone, i need some advise if any one can help, we have just recently bought two imperials and are wanting to sell off a non imperial to help us pay our lovely debt off earlier,anyway we have this old 1937 Dodge panel van(delivery) new zealand assembled and was thinking of maybe putting it on ebay , my hubby dosnt think anyone would want to pay the huge shipping charge that it would cost to freight it overseas but i said maybe it might be collectiable in the states(maybe im dreaming) so i thought you guys may have more of an idea on weather i should or shouldnt ebay it.
hope someone can help with this question.
my car should be arriving soon and i carnt wait to open up the container,i will let you all know when it gets to me what its like and i will proberly have heaps more questions about imperials by then.
cheers everyone
tracy

60 Imperial Le Baron
57 Imperial crown 2d