1966 rear brake cables - Vendor Links From the OIC Pages

1966 rear brake cables - Vendor Links From the OIC Pages

Lowell's a great guy if you're going to get used parts (he has mostly
55-68 Imperials).

Money-back gaurantee, and accepts orders by fax -a favorite if you're not
in the USA.  Describe in as great detail as possible.  Hand drawings of
what you need/already have are always good.  Lowell does not have Email.

http://www.imperialclub.com/TipsAndResources/PartsSources/Vendors/UsedParts/LowellHowe.html

He has 255 cars on his property at last count, with plenty of 66's.

There are also some other really good vendor links, like Bob Hoffmeister's
Imperial Heaven, on the page immediately leading to The one above, if
you're in the mood to shop around.

Here's Bob's Link:
http://ingraham.esu3.k12.ne.us/junkyard.html

These can be found under PARTS on the main club-page, several clicks in.

-Kenyon

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=32&DI=1059