35 Imperial pic for archives?

Hi all,

I'm digging through some desk piles and came up with another old
calendar with an Imperial pic.  This one is a 1935 Imperial Airflow
coupe.  Here's a small pic:

http://www.bos-engel.com/imperial/35airflow_s.jpg

The text accompanying this picture says:

"Although today considered the most influential car of the 30s, in 1935
the engineers at Chrysler realized that the revolutionary Airflow cars,
introduced in 1934, weren't catching on with the public.  To enhance
sales, the appearance was altered with a newly designed front-end
including a more conventional hood, new headlights, new bumpers and
other refinements.  The car was powered by a 323.5 cid eight.  Unique
features of the pictured car are overdrive, power brakes, and a high
compression aluminum head"

As in the past, I offer a high resolution scan to the club for the
archives and the original calendar page (or the whole calendar) to the
first party that contacts me.  You pay the postage.

I ask that the person responsible for the 35 page contact me offlist.

Pete in PA