90's Imperial Pages

Hello everyone- I've been hacking away at scanning in
the 1990 FSM (taking forever, 'course it doesn't help
that my scanner can do maybe two pages per 10
minutes!).

But, in the meanwhile, I got thinking about what we
could use for the 90's section- when it hit me.

Many of the questions I've seen in forumns and in my
email are regaurding the air ride suspension.

Many need help using it, repairing it, etc., and many
others just plain want to remove it for the Dynasty
suspension.

Soooo... anyone fimilar with either of the two want to
write up an article on it? I would do it myself, but I
know nothing about the air ride suspension in these
cars, and haven't done the Imperial to Dynasty
suspension swap. Any takers? I'll handle the html
coding side of things...

-Jim